Answered By: Danielle Skaggs
Last Updated: Apr 27, 2015     Views: 28

  • If you do not come to the WCU main campus AT ALL, choose Distance Education for your status.
  • If you come to campus for at least 1 class, choose Undergraduate or Graduate for your status.

Contact Us

If this didn't answer your question, Contact Us !

phone: 610-436-2453


 or chat (below)