Answered By: Pat Newland
Last Updated: Aug 30, 2017     Views: 77

There is a printer in the IMC on the first floor that can be loaded with legal sized paper for $.25/page B&W or $.50/page color. Ask at the IMC help desk to print something on legal paper. The Student Help Desk in Anderson Hall can also help you with that.

Related Topics

Still have questions? Ask us!

Chat with us!
Call 610.436.2453
Text 610.915.8659